termination0001termination0001

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Weird Al's Best Weird Al's Best

Lol, I love that song

And at the end, when he's just charging with the trolley, LMAO what a twist

That's great, I'm 5'ing it

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Ok, this was excellent

But a bit too short, I know it's 8600 frames, but it only lasts 4 minutes, could've add more

also, to everyone that says this has no storyline, YOU ARE ALL FUKKEN IDIOTS, watch the series over again and again, and take a look at the randomness, it COMES FROM THE IMPROBABILITY DRIVE, remember the machine the sheriff turned on? and now HANK IS SEARCHING TO TURN IT OFF, SO EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL, THAT"S WHY HE WON"T DIE, THATS WHY THE CLOWN IS INVICNIBLE, AND WHY THE BACKGROUND IS RED? WATCH DEPREDATION, THE RED CIRCLE IN THE CANYON, DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE NOW? VISIT MADNESSCOMBAT.NET AND CO OPERATE

Now that that's done, could you tell chesyre to make the music more...louder, more noticable? Also, make Hank the winner of an episode, cos he's never been :

2: Jebus
3:Tie (between jebus and hank)
4: Clown
5: Clown
6: No body
7: jebus

Just a suggestion, in the next one, make hank win, but a hint of the clown being alive

Medieval Madness-Trailer Medieval Madness-Trailer

meh

alright, I guess..?

There is a medievil madness out right now, sux cos its only tweens and they are designed badly

Madness Parody 2! Madness Parody 2!

ETC.
W/E
I'll make my own madness parody soon, and I'm dedicating it to Krinkels, and to the creator of Madness Parody

Broken Saints Trailer Broken Saints Trailer

Tweens

Everything is tweens. EVERYTHING. Believe it or not but even the helicopter was tweens, not 3d. I still liked the way they were designed but it didn't tell me who they were. Were they hand drawn cos it seems like it?

Arfenhouse: The Movie Arfenhouse: The Movie

omfg that sucked

excuse the title, that was funny as hell, y isnt nom 5 in da series?

Madness Mini 4 Madness Mini 4

both good and bad

they walked kinda wierd so you could add some more effects into their walking, which was also fast, and he kills like he has eyes on the back of his head. Cool though.

Daily2oon SE: UglyBastard Daily2oon SE: UglyBastard

kinda funny...or...whatever.
i guess

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

hey hey hey

no wonder... thanks, you've helped me solve all my problems